- Saturday, September 13, 2014
- The Madison Club • Madison, PA
- Shotgun start 1:00 PM
- 18 holes, cart, & dinner
- $100 per player
The Reflections Of Grace Foundation is pleased to announce its 6th Annual golf outing -- Golf For Grace -- to be held on Saturday, September 13, 2014. The event will take place at The Madison Club • 519 Yukon Road • Madison, PA.
Registration will begin at 12:00 PM with a shotgun start set for 1:00 PM. The outing will be played under a scramble format with several exciting competitions, including:
- Hole-In-One Contest – Grand prize is a new car sponsored by Brooks Automotive Group in Connellsville, PA.
- Team competition with prizes given to the top three foursomes.
- Individual Challenges to include: Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt
Entry fee for the event is $100 per individual golfer(s) or $400 per foursome, which includes greens fees, cart, beverages and dinner. For the non-golfer who wishes to attend, a dinner-only option is available for just $30. All net proceeds from this charity event will benefit the Reflections of Grace Foundation in their quest to support families of children battling brain tumors.
To download a registration form in PDF format, click here.